Tuesday 27 March 2012

Who Am I?




"Who in the world am I?  Ah, that's the great puzzle." ~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

I am a mother.  I am my son's only surviving parent.

I am a daughter.  A sister.  A niece.  A cousin.

I am a friend.

I am an affection-ado of letters.  I am an avid reader who would still hold a good book than an electronic ereader.  I am a writer.  A journaller.  A blogger.

I am a closet photographer.  A digital scrapbooker.

I am a traveller.

I am an animal lover who loves my pets more than many humans I know.

I am an employee.  An employer.

I am spiritual, but still seeking out what that spirituality takes the form of.

I am Mrs. Kurtis Wigton.  The only wife he will ever know.

I am a widow.

I am lost, alone, hurting and confused.

I am trying.

I am still grieving.

But I am healing.

I am me........






1 comment: