Thursday 14 February 2013

Love


I’m so fortunate that I loved. That I was loved. That I am loved.

I was blessed with a special love. A love people dream of, wish for. I loved Kurt, and I know he loved me, to his final breath. We never fell out of love. And we never will.

And today, on the day of love, I will spend a few special minutes with our son – the ultimate product of that love – and let him know just how much his daddy and mommy love him too.

I’m lucky. Deep down I know that, even if I don’t really feel it. And I wouldn’t change the love we shared for all the roses that walk out of the florist today.

Happy Valentines Day, my love. I don’t need a day to tell you how much I love you. I need a lifetime.

My broken heart beats for us both......

Always Yours....

No comments:

Post a Comment