Thursday 9 August 2012

This is Love...



Love is eating the burnt pizza crust, and still telling me supper is yummy.
Love is a long kiss first thing in the morning, before the teeth are brushed.
Love is the you look beautiful, sweats, bed head and all.
Love is feeling comfortable in my own skin  willing to wear those sweats and bed head.
Love is coming home with a slurpee, just because you know it will make me smile.
Love is letting me have the last bite of your favourite desert.
Love is lounging on the couch, your head in my lap.
Love is the silence, when you dont have to say a word.
Love is putting you to sleep by running my fingers through your hair.
Love is letting your dog lick my ears.
Love is listening to you sing to our baby without you knowing.
Love is having you sing to me.
Love is letting me sing to you.
Love is learning to play WOW, so we can spend more time together. And asking to do it.
Love is waiting at the window for you to come home.
Love is that giddy feeling I get when I know you are home.
Love is watching you sleep with our son.
Love is a bear hug, where I feel perfectly safe.
Love is making love.
Love is 11 roses.  On a special day. Or just because.
Love is making every day a special day because we are together.
Love is blowing in my face, to ease the pain.
Love is stepping over your socks in the living room.  Picking up your empty chocolate milk glasses from the window sill.  And doing so without complaint.
Love is accepting my weaknesses.  Tolerating my quirks.
Love is my head on your chest, listening to your heart beat.
Love is the meaningless phone call just to hear my voice.
Love is going to bed early, so I dont fall asleep alone.
Love is letting you buy another toy, just to see you smile.
Love is silly nicknames.  Terms of endearment.
Love is the feeling of your hand in mine.  Your lips on mine.
Love is taking your name.

Love is all the things I took for granted.  All the things I miss.

Love is the tears I shed today.
Love is the resolve to carry on.
Love is the part of happily ever after the really does live forever.

Love is spending two years married to your best friend.
Love is knowing hell be waiting for you the rest of your life.

Love is You. 
Love is Me.
Love is You and Me.  Together in mind, body, and spirit.

Love is this....


Happy 4th Anniversary Kurt.
I love you. 
Today, tomorrow, and forever.  Always Yours....




No comments:

Post a Comment