Friday 6 January 2012

The Missing Piece


That's a how I see my life right now.  If you are a puzzler, you know right away what I mean.  It's the elation of nearing the end of a complex, multi-piece jigsaw puzzle, and the disappointment as you realize you are missing that final piece.  Its no big deal, right?  In the scope of things, what is one piece?  You've put together thousands.  Enough of the pieces are there that you can clearly see the final image anyhow, and it looks pretty darn good.  You should be able to look beyond that one piece that is missing and notice what you have accomplished.  No one else notices or cares.  It's just a puzzle.  Just a piece.

Except that puzzle is my life.  And that piece is my husband....

And some gaps you just can't ignore.....

No comments:

Post a Comment